In the field of technical gases, CryoGas occupies a significant position in the domestic market. Technical gas filling stations are located in our business centres in Belgrade, Inđija, Subotica and Novi Pazar. Technical gases are available at all times at all our gas stations – practically 24/7!
We own several freight vehicles (both trucks and small pick-up vehicles) for the transport of technical gases and LPG to our customers.
We perform the testing of technical gas packaging. We also sell completely new cylinders – for technical gases as well as for LPG.
Oxygen - O2
- Liquid oxygen (delivery and transport to the customer –in a tank).
- Liquid oxygen in pallet-tanks and containers.
- Oxygen compressed in cylinders and batteries (standard and special purity).
- Medicinal oxygen in cylinders.
Nitrogen - N2
- Liquid nitrogen (delivery and transport to the customer – in a tank).
- Liquid nitrogen invesselsof a smaller volume, pallet-tanks and containers.
- Nitrogen compressed in cylinders and batteries (standard and special purity).
Carbon dioxide - CO2
- Liquid carbon dioxide (delivery and transport to the customer – in a tank).
- Carbon dioxidecompressed in cylinders and batteries.
- Filling of all types of cylinders–volume, size, and purpose.
- Liquid argon (delivery and transport to the customer).
- Argon compressed in cylinders and batteries (standard and special purity).
- Quality SRPSH.F1.014.
- Gas in 40 and 50 L volume cylinders. Filling adequate to the volume of the cylinder and the saturation of the porous mass.
- Quality SRPSH.F1.020.
Gaseous mixtures (MIX)
- Mixture (of multiple types) of gases –compressed in cylinders and batteries.
- 2-component and 3-component mixtures–in required proportions.
- Standard and special purity (5.0) and balloon-gas
- Gas in 20,40 and 50 L volume cylinders.
- Hydrogen compressed in cylinders.
- Quality according to SRPSH.F1.018
Ammonia - NH3
- Liquid ammonia (delivery and transport to the customer).
- Ammonia content ≥ 99.5%.
- In cylinders –for the needs of cooling systems and heat processing, in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
Freon - CHClF2
- Cooling systems.
- Vehicle AC systems.
- In standard size cylinders: 10kg and 35kg
- Quality SRPS B.H2.134.
Nitrogen suboxide (N2O)
- Cylinders: from 10kg –30kg.
Methane (CH4) –as a technical gas
- Natural gas of the highest quality–compressed in cylinders and batteries (CNG).
- Possibility of supplying larger capacities –by trailers.
- Quality SRPS EN ISO 15403-1.